Print of a minimalistic abstract drawn woman on in a bathroom in neutral colors by Hercules in ink, pencil and crayons. She's wearing the 2023 Balenciaga "towelskirt". The Balenciaga towel skirt caused quite a stir when it was released. It's essentially a high-fashion take on a beach towel that's been transformed into a skirt. Made from a terry cloth material, it features the recognizable Balenciaga logo and often has a wrap-style design, resembling a towel that's been fastened around the waist.
This unique piece blurred the lines between fashion and functionality, turning an everyday item like a towel into a high-end fashion statement. It garnered attention for its unconventional approach and playful twist on traditional clothing items. The fashion world tends to embrace such avant-garde creations, celebrating the unexpected and pushing boundaries.
- The white border/passepartout is a part of the artwork on the paper.
- Signed and numbered on the back by Hercules
- Relief stamp on the front at the middle bottom of the print
- Printed on heavy weight white paper
- All prints are produced to order and will take 5 – 10 business days to be processed and dispatched. Please expect separate shipments (for your print/s) if your order contains both prints and other products.
Free worldwide shipping